Click on any photo to see a larger version of a roof replacement we completed in Belmont, MA.
Give us a call if you have questions about any roof repair or replacement in Belmont, MA or the Massachusetts town you reside in. Call 617-939-1353 or 978-957-1200 for a free estimate.
Snapshot: Roof Replacement Belmont, MA – on One-family Home
This home had one layer of shingles to remove, a two-story, single-family home with several different roof areas (garage, entranceway, porch) as shown in the back-view photo below.
Here’s what Quinn’s Construction provided on this roof project:
- Obtained building permit
- Scheduled delivery of all materials, dumpster, cleanup
- Protected property
- Removed one layer of roofing. (Quinn’s never leaves a layer of roofing.)
- Installed custom heavy duty white double drip edge
- Installed Owens Corning Weather Lock Flex High Temperature Ice and Water barrier as needed in critical areas of the roof (doubled on front section of roof)
- Installed Owens Corning Deck Defense as underlayment for shingles
- Installed Owens Corning Duration Designer Shingles – Slatestone Grey
- Installed Owens Corning VentSure Strip Ridge Vent with wind baffles and caps on ridges
- Installed 12 inch lead flashings on the chimney
- Ran magnets (to pick up stray nails) at the end of the day
Comments from the Belmont, MA owner:
“This spring I found myself in a position, like a lot of homeowners in the Boston area, of needing a new roof. The two last rain storms after the winter found their way into an upstairs bedroom. Thank goodness I found Tom Quinn. I called him and left my address and phone number. When he called back, he already had a roof plan in hand and we discussed a time when he might send someone by to have a closer look at our roof. This inspection happened the next week and then Tom called and made an appointment to come by to talk about the work that needed to be done.
He came at the time he said he would and gave my husband and I a detailed description of the work, the timing, and the materials to be used. We were impressed with Tom’s knowledge of roofing products, ventilation and installation. His explanations were easy to understand (no double talk) and we were pleased to sign the proposal without any delay that night.
The workmen came the next week and a large dumpster arrived before they did. The prep work was done, the old shingles removed, the ice shield and ridge vent installed, and the shingles put on – all in one day. My husband was totally impressed when he saw the workers combing our yard with a huge magnet to make sure there were no nails left on the property. Everything was cleaned up by day’s end. I am so happy with the job that was done by Quinn’s Construction. We had a new roof put on our vacation home last summer and it was a different experience altogether.
I would highly recommend Tom and his team to anyone needing a new roof. Who wouldn’t love a roof with a lifetime warranty?”