Simonton is a company that is rich in history, founded by Fred and Sybil Simonton in 1946 as an awning company. It wasn’t until 1981 when the couple’s son took the company took the next level when they began producing energy-efficient vinyl windows. The rest was history.
Simonton produces vinyl windows that are energy-efficient, durable, and low maintenance through 70 years of innovation.
Energy efficiency is a key feature of Simonton Windows, as an ENERGY STAR partner, all windows use advanced glass for optimum efficiency in any weather. Simonton Windows are also tough, though. Their weather resistance makes worrying about leaky or drafty windows a thing of the past.
Throughout the last ten years, Simonton has been continually recognized for its high-quality products and homeowner satisfaction. Remodeling magazine (voted on by building professionals) voted Simonton #1 in Quality & Performance for Vinyl windows in their 2017 survey.
Why Quinn’s Construction for your Simonton Windows
- Quinn’s Construction delivers the highest-quality in every installation
- We provide our customers with the best warranties in the business
- Our high-quality installations include the best insulating, sealing & flashing methods
- All Quinn’s Construction installations come with the largest selection of interior & exterior trim options
- Weather & air-tight installations that will last for years to come, keeping your home cozy